Friday, April 29, 2011

5 Pins

This has nothing to do with the rest of my post, but since everyone else is giving their two cents, I figure I'm gonna give mine.  How amazing was Kate's Catherine's dress?! 
via
I love the lace sleeves and her teeny bouquet!

Well, here I go, about to give my two cents on something else a lot of people have already chimed in on.  I'm loving Pinterest right now.  I don't have a ton of stuff pinned because I'm fairly new at it, but it has been very helpful.

I can't count the amount of times in the past that I've seen something online, then wanted to refer back to it only to realize that I can't remember where I saw what I'm looking for.  Now if I see anything I think I may want to remember I pin it and it's there whenever I need it.  No random Google searches or trying to remember what blog I was on.  It all goes to one neatly organized place. 


I highly recommend signing up.  (It can take up to two weeks to get an account.)  I'm really trying to use the site as a tool and not let it turn into a huge time suck.  So far, I'm doing OK.  For instance,  I'm trying to find a paint color for our guest room, so I've been looking at rooms in different shades of gray and pinning them so I can refer back, and maybe go get the paint chip when I'm ready.
via

via

Here are a few more things I've put a pin in just because they are pretty or I'd like to try one day :

 
via
via
via
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

soulstyle said...

I'm new to Pinterest too (few weeks now) - and I am finding it a total addiction! I absolutely love the convenience and functionality, but I swear, I've lost entire Tuesdays just looking at pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...