Monday, July 11, 2011

Productive Weekend (Kind Of)

Good Monday morning!  How was your weekend?  I spent my weekend recovering from my cold.  I didn't quite have the energy to get much cleaning done but I did have the energy to sit in front of a computer and open an Etsy shop!

I made the birth stats print for my son's room and decided to try my hand at making some more designs.  I don't have much in my shop yet, but I'll add more over time and even start doing some stationary like birth announcements and birthday invitations. 

Opening my Etsy shop took a lot of time.  Coming up with a name was the hardest part.  I came up with a few really cute names, but I was bummed to find out that they were already taken when I Googled them.  I ended up landing on Lanie&Lola because I like the way it sounds and it's unique.  No other significance than that.  Then I had to design the banner and list items.  All in all I spent about four hours at the computer.

I also began Phase I of  Zero Dollar Decorating and listed some items on Craigslist.  I haven't gotten any bites yet, but hopefully it won't be too long before I get a few items sold and I have some money in hand to get started on some projects.

In summary my house is still a disaster and I spent a ton of time in a chair staring at a computer screen.  I hope your weekend was a bit more exciting!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...