Thursday, July 21, 2011

Randomness

via
1.  Isn't that a cute white kitchen?

2.  I will get my act together sometime soon, get into a routine and stop posting at odd times and skipping days (like yesterday).  You'd think that I wouldn't have a problem with all this "extra" time on my hands since I stopped teaching, but some how the hours just fill up and slip away.

3.  I still cannot find the shades I'm looking for or any that are similar for less than $5 each.  I'm about to get $25 from some things I'm selling on Craigslist and I really don't want to spend it all on little shades.  Any other tips on where I can find some are still very welcome.

4.  I'm offering free shipping and 20% off at my Etsy shop for Thrifty Abode readers.  Use the codes FREESHIP and THRIFTY.


Y'all have a fantastic Thursday.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...