Monday, August 1, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

We made it home!  We had a great week with family, but we were sooooo happy to be back after our 15 hour drive turned into an 18 hour drive due to a wreck on I-85.  Thank goodness we had a portable DVD player and many, many episodes of Nick Jr. shows.  The Wonder Pets theme song is currently playing on a loop in my head.  Count yourself lucky if you don't know what I'm talking about.

The pictures above are from some of the highlights of our trip.  Little Man had a great time playing with his sweet cousin and posing for pictures with his grandparents and aunt outside of the old Louisiana state capital building.  He also had fun at a Little Gym class and visiting LSU's campus.

I'm going to be settling back in and hopefully getting that stinkin' chandelier in our dining area done today (no promises though). 


Before I get workin' I want to thank those of y'all who voted for my nursery over at Project Nursery.  You helped meet my goal of not finishing last!  Woo Hoo!  Fourth out of six 'aint bad.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...