Thursday, October 20, 2011

DIY Sunburst Inspiration


It's official! I'm jumping on the sunburst bandwagon!  I didn't find one tutorial that's exactly what I'm looking for, so I'm going to use pieces of different tutorials to make a mirror that will fit perfectly in our bedroom.

I even went out and bought a few supplies yesterday.


I'm kind of working by trial and error right now and I've already discovered that I need a smaller mirror.  Once I figure out what I'm doing I don't think the process will take quite as long as I thought it would. 

When I'm done my mirror should be 30" in diameter and cost between $15 and $20.

I'm really looking forward to getting started and sharing the process with y'all!

1.  Crafty Nest
2.  Momtastic
3.  Addicted 2 Decorating
4.  Third Floor Design Studio

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...