Friday, November 4, 2011

Thrifty Inspiration: Laundry Rooms


Very few people see my laundry room (mainly because I always keep the door shut to prevent the clothes from flooding our hallway) and it's tiny (slightly larger than the appliances themselves), but I've decided  to put some effort into making it a more organized and attractive space.  Plus, I have most of the supplies that I need and the ones that I don't have should be pretty inexpensive.

Here are a couple cheap laundry room projects that seriously have me believing that it's possible to create a pretty space out of the hole in the wall that is our laundry room.

via
Tamsyn at Max and Me created this gallery wall for her laundry room as part of the Pinterest Challenge.  I'm a big fan of gallery walls (here and here) and something like this would look great in my laundry room.


via
Diana at Our Vintage Home Love has a fantastic laundry room.  It looks amazing without fancy cabinetry or a front-loading washer/dryer.  So inspiring!  I love the shelves and the little counter top she created on the dryer.  Anyone could achieve this look without spending a fortune.

I'll probably only have time to clean our laundry room out this weekend, but I'm gonna try really hard to get it painted.  Of course I'll update on Monday!

Y'all have a good weekend!


2 comments:

Comeca Jones said...

I've blog stalked your wash area for a few days now Its simplicity inspires me. Next week I do a reveal of sorts about a few changes I have made around my home stop by if you can and hope you don't mind a link back!comecajones@yahoo.com. I love visiting your blog.

Tamsyn said...

Hi Aaron. I'm so flattered that you like my gallery wall! Thanks :)

I can't wait to see how your laundry turns out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...