Friday, September 21, 2012

Dead Ringer: Pottery Barn Hadley Ruched Duvet Cover


via
Pottery Barn Hadley Ruched Queen Duvet Cover:  $159
(shams not included, standard $39 each)

via
Target Simply Shabby Chic Smocked Queen Duvet Set:  $79.99

I've got one more Pottery Barn duvet cover knock off!!!

This one isn't as close as the first one and the Pottery Barn duvet cover isn't available online anymore, but I've seen it in stores recently.

via
Pottery Barn Taylor Diamond Ruched Queen Duvet Cover:  $139

via

Target Home Pinched Pleat Queen Duvet Set:  $69.99


3 comments:

mcasper10 said...

I found the pinch pleated one at the Goodwill, brand new in Target packaging.
I paid 19.99. No one knew why I was so excited, lol.

Aaron said...

Whoa! That's a great deal!

Diane said...

know what? I think I like that pinched pleat duvet set from Target the best :) Thanks for sharing these!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...