Friday, April 22, 2011

A Few Things...

via
#1  Go check out my bud, Kristin's blog.  She just started and she's a wonderful writer, photographer and overall super cool person. 

#2  We made it to Charlotte and back today and had a successful trip to Ikea.  I'm looking forward to sharing my mostly complete living room later next week.

#3  I'm really disappointed that the JC Penney mirror I posted about a couple weeks ago is now no longer available.  

#3  I HAVE THE NEXT THREE WEEKS OFF!!!  I work at a year round school, so we're in for 9 weeks and out for three.  I love the schedule.  Full summers off are soooo overrated.  I'm really looking forward to pretending to be a stay at home mom and getting some stuff done around the house.  This is pretty much how I feel right now:


via


1 comment:

kristin shyla said...

I can't believe that you featured me. I am so honored and totally smiling!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...