Friday, March 18, 2011

13 Months of Photos


Our Nikon DSLR is probably definitely one of the best purchases we've ever made.  It was a good chunk of change, but it's been worth every penny.  I'll probably do a post all about it in the future, but for now I just had to post a little cuteness.  

The photo above is from an impromptu photo session I did with the little man this afternoon.  The sun was so beautiful and it was so warm I had to try and get some pictures, even though it was dinner time and we had skipped his regular afternoon nap.  I couldn't get him to smile at the camera, but considering the mood he was in I think we did OK.

I will be forever thankful for the amount of decent pictures we have of Little Man that we otherwise wouldn't have if we had a point and shoot camera.

None of them is spectacular or particularly creative, but here are some pictures I've taken throughout the year.  There's one from each month of Little Man's life.

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

This is priceless. What a lucky boy! I'd like to hear more about the camera--these look like they were done by a professional-- maybe a new path for you??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...