Thursday, April 14, 2011

Deals at the JC Penny Online Outlet

We bought our nursery furniture from JC Penny and now I get an email just about every day that's advertising some sale or promotion they're having.  I got curious the other day and started looking around the outlet section under the clearance tab on their website.  The outlet sells overstock and discontinued products at huge discounts and it's where I found the gorgeous mirror I posted about yesterday.

Here are a few more deals from the JC Penny Outlet.
1.  Cindy Crawford Luster Hurricane $14.99 (originally $50)
2.  Linden Street Old Fashioned Lantern $14.99 (originally $50)
3.  Cindy Crawford Lattice Placemats $8.99 for 4(originally $30)

Those are my favorites...here's one more.

via
95" panels for $9.99!  These have a navy and red stripe and would work great in a little boy's room.

They're also doing free ship-to-store right now too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...