Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still Considering....

...white walls.  I saw this yesterday via YHL and it's got me leaning even further towards painting everything white.  It looks so clean and fresh and not sterile at all.

Since I'm gonna need a lot of paint I started trying to find a bargain on a bunch of it.  I made a trip to the aisle of mistinted paint at Wally World, Lowe's and Home Depot.

I didn't find a great white, but I did find a great gray.  I got a whole gallon for $5.  I have quite a few ideas for it and I have a feeling it will go a long way.
(Did you notice that the "mistint" is misspelled?  Ha!)

In addition to painting my walls pretty soon, I'll also be painting the slip cover of the rocker in my son's nursery.  I started a patch test almost the second I got it in the door.
I haven't found the right green yet, but I'm really looking forward to getting started when I find the perfect shade.

My project list keeps getting longer and longer, but instead of painting this weekend, I'll be at the beach enjoying some much needed down time!


Y'all have a good weekend!


1 comment:

Style, Decor & More said...

I love gray. Can't wait to see what you come up with! It's hard to find the right green. I painted my husband's basement bar in green and I had to keep going darker and darker.

Love your blog. I'm a new follower!

Oh, you may be interested in my giveaway ending on Sunday. It's a Nally & Millie Slouch Top that is a sell-out at Nords & Bloomingdales. I reviewed it in back and love it!
Hope you'll hop by!
You may be interested in the Nally & Milly Slouch Top Giveaway I have ending on Sunday. Winner's choice of Mulberry or Black.
Hope you'll hop by!
nancy
http://bit.ly/iATrAM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...