Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Well, it's that time again.  Time for what's become my weekly "Y'all, I'm so tired" post.  I know you other mommies can relate, whether you work outside the home or in it.  There's never enough time to do everything I need to do.  I basically get things done in two hour (if I'm lucky) spurts while the Little Man is napping.  What did I do with all my free time before I had a baby!?

Yesterday I got around to re-installing book racks and hanging some coat hooks in my son's nursery.  I encountered some unanticipated issues, and those two little things took up a lot of time which left me no time to photograph the room.  I'll have to get those done when I get home today and get 'em posted tonight.

Thank goodness I have another break coming up.  I seriously need some time to get my house straight and get some sleep.  Just a few more days....

.....and seriously....I'm very close to being finished with the nursery so hang with me if this is completely uninteresting and irrelevant for those of you without kids.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...