Thursday, September 8, 2011

Side Table and Paint

This is the latest purchase I've made with the money I've gotten from selling things on Craigslist.  (If you've just recently joined me...or maybe you've forgotten because I haven't mentioned it in a while, click here for my rundown on "Zero Dollar Decorating.") 

via
That table is from Wal-Mart and it's only $25!  I'm getting ready to start making some changes in our master bedroom and the first step is changing out my bedside tables.

The second step will be painting.  Here's the current state of our room:
Cringe.  I've had those paint swatches on the wall for quite a few months and I've settled on Glass Slipper by Benjamin Moore.  It'll be no time before my room is nice and blue and completely put together like the one below.  Ha ha.  Not really.  It's gonna take me a long time, but I'm excited to finally make some progress.

House Beautiful via



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...