Friday, September 9, 2011

Thrifty Inspiration

It's been a pretty slow week here at The Thrifty Abode, but I'm getting my rear in gear this weekend.  I started painting our bedroom yesterday and I really love the color.  It's already made such a big difference. 

The following ladies have had a much more productive week than I have and they've created some wonderful things.

via
Kim at Cheap Chic Home made this burlap basket that was inspired by a basket at Pottery Barn.  Her version is fantastic and I may have to copy her copy for my bedroom. 

via
Debbie at Bungalow made a skirt (with piping!) for her wine rack and it looks fabulous.  A lot of the items in her lovely vignette are also home-made!

via
Michele at Scrap Shoppe created the mother of all meal planners.  Talk about organization.  Check out her final product here.

via
Kim at Keller Creative made no-sew pillows form napkins that she found at World Market.  Isn't that fabric pretty!?

Y'all have a wonderful weekend!


If you have a thrifty project you'd like to share please contact me at aaron.thethriftyabode@gmail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving all these projects. Especially the meal planner!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I'm so glad you liked my pillows. World Market has tons of awesome napkins right now. I had a hard time stopping myself from buying more!

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

Thank you for sharing my meal planner, Aaron!! It is saving me huge amounts of time when making the grocery list. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...