In my search for the perfect, inexpensive, white chair for my bedroom I've come across a few gems that, for one reason or another just aren't quite right for my space, but still very reasonably priced and stylish.
1. Linden Street Friday twill slip-covered chair from JC Penney $600. It comes in a few colors and it looks very much like the Pottery Barn Comfort. At $600 it's reasonable, but still just out of my price range.
2. Sandby Sofa from Ikea $299. I love how sleek this little sofa is! It would be perfect in an office or a small apartment. Oh, how I wish the chair in the Sandby collection had arms!
3. Colette Chair from JC Penney $650. This chair looks very similar to the Harrison Chair at Williams-Sonoma that starts at $929. However, it only comes in one fabric and it's out of my price range.
4. Baldwin Chair from World Market $429.99. This one looks like the Sweep Chair from West Elm, but it only comes in brown.
5. Lindley Sofa from World Market $599. Can you believe a sofa that stylish is only $599? I wish they made a chair like it.
6. Linden Street Danbury Chair $550. I like the lines of this chair and it looks super comfy, but it doesn't come in the right color.