Thursday, April 12, 2012

Affordable Sofas and Chairs




In my search for the perfect, inexpensive, white chair for my bedroom I've come across a few gems that, for one reason or another just aren't quite right for my space, but still very reasonably priced and stylish. 

1.  Linden Street Friday twill slip-covered chair from JC Penney $600.  It comes in a few colors and it looks very much like the Pottery Barn Comfort.  At $600 it's reasonable, but still just out of my price range.

2.  Sandby Sofa from Ikea $299.  I love how sleek this little sofa is!  It would be perfect in an office or a small apartment.  Oh, how I wish the chair in the Sandby collection had arms!

3.  Colette Chair from JC Penney $650.  This chair looks very similar to the Harrison Chair at Williams-Sonoma that starts at $929.  However, it only comes in one fabric and it's out of my price range.

4.  Baldwin Chair from World Market $429.99.  This one looks like the Sweep Chair from West Elm, but it only comes in brown.

5.  Lindley Sofa from World Market $599.   Can you believe a sofa that stylish is only $599?  I wish they made a chair like it.

6.  Linden Street Danbury Chair $550.  I like the lines of this chair and it looks super comfy, but it doesn't come in the right color.



2 comments:

susan said...

I have expensive sofas and I have an Ikea sofa. I love the Ikea one best because when I get tired of the color or it gets stained I just take off the sofa cover and get a new one. Forget the heirloom furniture:)

Aaron said...

It's nice to hear that you love your inexpensive sofa! The price of Ikea's slip covers are great and make their furniture an even bigger value.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...