|floor cushion tutorial via Living With Punks|
The following 8 are currently my favorite pins.
1. DIY Floor Cushion (mine is in the first picture): I got the itch to make something on Labor Day and had about a yard of fabric on hand. This project was perfect. The cushion looks great and it was fairly easy. I'm pretty proud of myself for getting the piping right! Pin / Link
2. "Man-Pleasing Chicken": Maple syrup, Dijon mustard on chicken thighs....so good. Pin / Link
3. Homemade Cheese Crackers: I had some cheese that I needed to use up before it went bad. This recipe is so simple and so good. Little Man and I ate them all in one day! Pin / Link
4. NY Times Best Chocolate Chip Cookies: This has become my go-to cookie recipe. Crispy on the edges and soft in the middle. Pin / Link
5. Brownie In a Mug: Really great when you need a quick chocolate fix. I have eaten way too many of these. Pin / Link
6. DIY Microdermabrasion: I can't really say whether or not this DIY version is comparable to the real thing, but it's a good exfoliator and my skin looked smoother afterwards. Pin / Link
7. Homemade cleaners: All purpose cleaners, natural disinfectants...this link has it all. Pin / Link
8. 3 Day Potty Training: I used this post as a guide to potty train Little Man and just like the title says, 3 days is all we needed. Pin / Link
If you have any favorite pins to pass on, just leave them in the comments!