Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

I had a super busy weekend and I got a lot of little tasks accomplished.  I don't have any posts quite ready yet, but here's a quick rundown.


via
Thanks to The Graphics Fairy I'm 90% finished with updating the gallery wall in my kitchen with free vintage printables.

I took advantage of Sherwin Williams' 40% off everything sale and bought some paint.  I got a little bit of a color called grandiose that looks like the green in the mushroom print above, and a lot of white.  I wasn't able to make a decision on a color for our master bedroom so I bought the white paint at the discounted price and when I'm ready to settle on a color they'll tint it for me at no extra charge.  Isn't that great!?

I also rehung my moss initial on my front door and I am much happier with the way it looks now.

Lots of stuff checked off my to-do list and I'm looking forward to sharing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...