Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mini Kid's Table DIY/Make-over Roundup



I've come across some pretty great kid's table and chair DIYs/makeovers since I've been searching for a way to avoid spending $100+ a new set for my boys' playroom.  These are just a few of my favorites.

1.  A little paint and collected chairs from Carrie at Lovely Etc.
2.  Chalkboard paint plus a $10 garage sale find from Lolly Jane.
3.  From scratch and under $30.  Amazing!  Shanty 2 Chic
4.  Another table from scratch plus it's a PB Kids knockoff from Andrea at Strawberry Chic.

That little modern chair in pic number 4 inspired me to find something similar....so I did!  I'll share tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mom.E said...

I found a table and chairs at a thrift store for 7 dollars and am painting it with whiteboard paint! Just hoping that my babies will keep the markers on the table only lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...